[Wikipedia-l] Enough for now

Larry Sanger lsanger at seeatown.com
Tue Nov 12 03:54:54 UTC 2002

Well, folks, I've had enough for now.  I can't continue these
conversations, because they are taking far too much of my time; I couldn't
do them justice if I wanted to.  You also won't see me much anytime soon
on Wikipedia itself.  I really do apologize to those (few, no doubt) who
thought I was a positive influence recently.  I wish I had the time,
energy, and patience to continue, and I hope you'll keep fighting the good
fight.

I will continue to work on Sifter-l, though.

Larry
--
"We have now sunk to a depth at which the re-statement of the obvious is
the first duty of intelligent men." --George Orwell