[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedians/Queer etc.

Matt M. matt_mcl at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 12 04:00:06 UTC 2002

-------
Just because you are a Linux user, or happen to be gay, or a vegetarian
doesn't mean that you have the requisite knowledge to write NPOV articles on
these subjects. These pages are therefore only of peripheral interest and
should be moved to a POV-friendly forum.
------

Well, if you want to look at it that way, just because you are a Canadian or
a Russian or a Scot doesn't mean you have the requisite knowledge to write
NPOV articles on that subject. So I suppose we should move the geography
ones too.

Matt