[WikiEN-l] Admin status: we are asking the wrong question

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Wed May 7 17:49:11 UTC 2003

The point, Cunc, is not the worth of the edit (though it was (a) in the
wrong entry, and (b) grossly one-sided - communist governments tend to
be rather good at somethings, notably health care and education: which
of course, Fred being Fred, he was determined to utterly ignore).

The point is is the dishonesty. Go look at that edit history: it was no
accident, it was repeated 19 or 20 times, with no apology.

Then look at the wild and untrue accusations made about other
contributors on the list.

Did you see *me* yelling? So why am *I* suddenly placed in the path of
this loose cannon on the mailing list?

One rule for all. That is fair. If Fred's actions are acceptable (which
I dispute), then what shred of an excuse does he pin his opposition to
Abe on?

Tony Wilson
(Tannin)