[WikiEN-l] strange problem. is it only me? (for a developer)

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 16:47:11 UTC 2003

You need to clear your cache, I think.  This has happened over the last couple of weeks.  I have the same problem when I'm edting the Oscars lists.  I'll add a new page, then use my Back button to go back to the list of Oscar nominees, and the page I just added still shows as empty.  Sometimes if I Refresh it clears it up, but not always.
Zoe
 daniwo59 at aol.com wrote:Yesterday I looked for an empty link to fill in and came up with [[Madura]], which appeared in [[Islands of Indonesia]]. I wrote a short article, which appears,  but today, looking for another island to write about, I saw that the Madura link on the [[Islands of Indonesia]] page still appears empty. I clicked on it and came to the editing box, with my text there, instead of the page itself. Is this some kind of bug)?

Danny