[WikiEN-l] Using information from the CDC home page

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 09:13:39 UTC 2003

While looking at the [[Legionnaires' disease]] page, I noticed a lot of information that looked like it had been copied from somewhere.  Indeed, it had come from http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/legionellosis_g.htm.  The person who had put it on the page claimed that it was public domain.  Looking at the CDC's home page, I find "In general all information presented in these pages and all items available for download are for public use."

Does this mean we can use the information at that website?

Zoe