[WikiEN-l] trying hard to do a list right

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 21:22:35 UTC 2003

Lists are a major part of the Wikipedia.  We have lists all over the place.
Zoe
 Jonathan Walther <krooger at debian.org> wrote:On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 10:00:35PM -0500, Tom Parmenter wrote:
>I'm not really wild about either the first idea, list the top 12 in
>each genre, nor the second idea, use the lists from Songwriter Halls
>of Fame, because they are so long.
>
>Even if you aren't interested in songwriters, the issue is a recurring
>one and hard to solve, so maybe you'd like to chime in.

I don't see lists as belonging on the Wikipedia at all. However, I do
see them as an important affiliated project, in a way similar to the
Wiktionary.

Jonathan

--
Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone: 604-435-1205
Email: djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R2W2