[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l digest, Vol 1 #124 - 9 msgs

Jesse Alter jesse at snacksoft.com
Sat Feb 8 12:55:46 UTC 2003

I didn't say that, and I don't think anyone else on the list said that since I've been watching it, which is admittedly, not very long.

The Cunctator, I assumed there was more than one admin involved in this process. Thanks for the clarification.

Out of curiousity, if Lir was unbanned and told exactly what must be done to be a member in good standing, would it not be all too easy to ban her again if they showed a disregard for those guidelines?

<<< Message: 7