[WikiEN-l] Clutch/Jonathan and the mystery of NPOV

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Sat Feb 1 00:28:07 UTC 2003

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 12:51:10AM +0100, Erik Moeller wrote:
>I believe this edit speaks for itself. Notice that this edit was labeled as
>"restoring an URL and working toward a compromise on POV issues". A
>
>"Labelling Wagner as an anti-Semite is misleading; he never supported
>violence against Jews, nor did he hold them to be at fault for the cultural divide
>that he perceived existed between German Jews of his time, and mainstream
>German culture."

Your quote is a small part of my edits; I don't always get things right
in the first edit.  Were I to do it again, I would have written:

"Although labelled an anti-Semite today, Wagner never supported..."

If you took the time and effort to read the original source material
that the accusations are based on, you would see why you have no basis
for complaining about my recent edits to the Wagner article.

Erik, I encourage you to research your facts before criticizing me
publicly.  If you have questions about my edits, perhaps a more amiable
forum for discussing them would be on the appropriate Talk page.  I am
always open to honest criticism.

Jonathan

--
                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2