[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Sun Apr 27 00:18:48 UTC 2003

Zoe wrote:

> I just checked.  My preference is to word wrap at 55 characters.  I don't know why my messages aren't wrapping, but I have no idea what to do about it.

Thanks for checking, Zoe. I just signed up for a Yahoo account to have
a look for myself and I don't blame you, they don't make it obvious!

It turns out that what you have to do on Yahoo is _un-tick_ the 'Allow
HTML tags' box. That's on the basic free version. I guess it's the same
if you are using one of the premium services.

Tony Wilson
(Tannin)