[WikiEN-l] Classification of China?

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Sat Apr 26 00:06:19 UTC 2003

And the Catholic Church (for another example you used of an present-day
authoritarian organization) does any of these things?  I can (I have)
written letters extremely critical of Cardinal Mahoney that were
published -- without interference -- in the free press.  Should I fear
the Spanish Inquisition?

Methinks your definition of "authoritarian organization" is remarkably
broad if it lumps the Catholic Church in with the Butchers of Beijing.

It makes me wonder how fluid your definition of "truth" is.