[WikiEN-l] Re: audio formats (was re: video formats)

koyaanis qatsi obchodnakorze at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 20:53:24 UTC 2003

Brion writes:

> Can winamp and iTunes play video files (?AVI?
> Quicktime? no details here...) encoded with
> Xvid for video and vorbis for audio, as was being
> suggested?

[smacks forehead]  Of course you knew there was .ogg
support; it's a question of video on those platforms
with .ogg support.  I've derailed the conversation,
sorry.  That's what happens when trying to answer
email between editing video and negotiating where to
lunch.  I'll go back to lurking.  :-)

kq