[WikiEN-l] Should we do things Fred and Cunctator's way, or act like adults?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Apr 11 15:25:00 UTC 2003

I must admit to personal prejudice in this matter. Robert is quite difficult
and I assume he is probably giving as good as he gets. The article and talk
pages are a huge mass of tangled spite spaghetti the analysis of which are
beyond my time and energy recourses. To find an article for
Internet-Encyclopedia I went back to edit number 1 (way way back in the
history) and used it. All this fussing does not make a better article it
seems.

Fred