[WikiEN-l] Should we do things Fred and Cunctator's way, or act like adults?

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 15:06:25 UTC 2003

I should point out that the Cunctator's remarks about the
dispute in the Idolatry Talk page were dishonest and
misleading.

I was angered at Dietary Fiber for making certain remarks,
especially the ones in which he/she attacked my religious
beliefs, and made me out to be someone slandering all
polytheists. (And I have never done this.) I was also
bothered by Dietary Fiber's fake quotes (which my critics
here are blatantly lying about)

Yet Cunctator ignored those particular remarks, and implied
that they didn't even exist.  When Cunctator did make some
brief quotes, he left the particular quotes in question
out! A lie by omission is a lie nonetheless.

Hey, maybe we should edit some Wikipedia articles today!
We can forge a quote from Cunctator, questions his
religious beliefs, and attack positions he does not have!
We can also do the same thing to Fred Bauder!  And then
when they complain,  we can insult them, and deny that
these attacks against them even exist!  Hurrah!  How
wonderfully fun it would be to join in with this type of
trolling!

Or we can cut the crap and learn to act like adults.  Some
of us are here to do some serious work on this encyclopedia
project.

RK