[WikiEN-l] Re: It is time to ban Michael (Lee Pilich)

Graham Burnett grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 21:30:39 UTC 2003

> I'm almost certain they're the same person - the first time Weezer signed
> his name on a talk page it was using an IP number that Michael had used to
> sign his name about three minutes earlier. (By the way, Michael has
blanked
> talk pages as well - it's not just carelessness, there's a good degree of
> wanton vandalism as well.)

It was the 'Crass formed in 1976' edit that clinched it for me as this is
one of Michael's pet bugbears, and I'm sure nobody else on the planet could
give a flying fig roll what year crass formed (It only bothers me because I
KNOW it's wrong). And also when 'michael' denied he was weezer on the crass
talk page he mis-spelled his own name, as if he'd rapidly altered what comes
up when ~~~ is typed... I guess it's academic now anyway.

Cheers Graham (Quercus robur)