[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l digest, Vol 1 #249 - 12 msgs

John Knouse jaknouse at frognet.net
Tue Apr 1 23:13:04 UTC 2003

User 208.63.114.185 just extensively vandalized the "white
oak" page and I just reverted it.  He not only vandalized it
once, but four successive times.  This user is obviously a
malicious jerk, and I strongly suggest banning him.

--
John Knouse
jaknouse at frognet.net
www.jaknouse.athens.oh.us
+1.740.589.4575
PO Box 1196, Athens, OH 45701-1196

Author - F. P. Jones

English - Experience is that marvelous thing that enables
you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
French - L'exp‚rience est cette chose merveilleuse qui te
permet de reconnaŒtre une erreur quand tu es en train de
la commettre .

Quote supplied courtesy of Verba Volant at:
http://www.logos.it/owa-l/press.rol_ml.verbavolant1?lang=en