[Wikipedia-l] Just a note on bug reports

Brion VIBBER brion at pobox.com
Fri Nov 29 06:33:29 UTC 2002

Just a note -- since Lee hasn't been around lately, I've taken over
admin of our bugs and feature requests tracker on sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=34373&atid=411192 ). I now get
automatic e-mail notification of any reports, so things should be a
little more responsive there.

I know the site's cluttered and kind of hard to use; but I'd like to get
the existing bugs fixed and cleared out before spending time setting up
a new bug tracking system. (Bugzilla was once suggested; in theory we
could modify it to integrate the user accounts with the wiki.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)