The v-word (was: [Wikipedia-l] User pages)

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Mon Nov 25 16:03:00 UTC 2002

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 05:07:19PM +0100, Erik Moeller wrote:
>The "v-word" will be dropped as soon as the unvandalized version of the page
>is restored. Again, what would you call it if people used your user page to
>advocate their points of view under your name?

You are running hot under the collar based on false information.  Please
cool down.  What Clutch was doing isn't vandalism, but I doubt anyone
here has the time to look at every single edit that was done to Lirs
pages and see all the tiny changes that were made; the fact that Lirs
page is long makes the job much harder than it otherwise would be.

Jonathan

--
                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2