[Wikipedia-l] poor oliver

Bridget Bridget
Sun Nov 24 13:50:07 UTC 2002

The vindicative hate campaign against Oliver shows how much abuse I suffered from various wiki "elites" who, unlike in Oliver's case, had no doubt that I was Lir. I find it absurd that I am to be criticized on the grounds of

"Lir's edits are like magpie droppings" and yet I am the one that is banned.

Jimbo says the official reason I was banned was because I accused certain people of racism and totalitarianism. The truth is, there are racist assholes here on wikipedia, and Im being banned for noting it.

Now, Im not calling Jimbo racist, if he was racist this would be kkkpedia.com. But he is totalitarian, and can't possibly deny that without denying his stance on voting and banning. I hope he realizes that persecution is wrong, no matter how much the evil ones urge him to abuse power in their name.

Remember, I was banned for being a constant annoyance to wikipedians everywhere. That means that all of you who I got along with just fine...all of you are me...and your day will come soon, unless you shut up and never ever state that you disagree wholeheartedly.