[Wikipedia-l] Decision-making process (was: What the front page of the wikipedia needs is a warning for children)

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Nov 15 15:10:31 UTC 2002

Hi,

I would find it deeply regrettable if we would not use the full power of
wikis for a voting process. What works on article pages works just as well on
proposals. The only functionality that needs to be added to Wikipedia is a poll
system, possibly within its own namespace, and a respective "Recent polls"
list.

I have proposed a more detailed scheme here:
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-November/007335.html

(URL needs to be pasted together if broken in the middle)

Regards,

Erik