[Wikipedia-l] Re: What the front page of the wikipedia needs is a warning for children

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 07:53:43 UTC 2002

On Thursday 14 November 2002 06:36 pm, Erik Moeller wrote:
> Propose a scheme that allows this, can be kept reasonably clean and
> implemented in an easy to use fashion, and I'll look at it. Alternatively,
>   root for my team certification proposal, because it allows just that.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik

Hm. Your idea for team certification on the one hand and Larry's Sifter idea
combined with my idea of having multiple Sifters with different foci sound
like compatible ideas to me.

Different certification teams would simply belong to different one click
Sifters (each Sifter project would have to be Wikipedia registered in order
to use the one click article upload function -- they would also have to
respect Wikipedia policies and conventions or risk losing their
registration).

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)