[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedians groups (was small Small Request and other titles)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Nov 11 19:19:13 UTC 2002

Please, let's not create factions. Let each user state their biases on their user page, as I have done. I am an absolutist, yet I support NPOV. I oppose homosexuality, yet my extensive contribution to the various pages on homosexuality has resulted in nary a peep of complaint about my POV. In fact, much of what I wrote months ago has stood the test of time.

In talk pages, though, people complain about my position -- but not about my edits, unless my memory is being especially selective today.

Ed Poor