[Wikipedia-l] Re: metapedia.org

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Sun Nov 3 08:33:10 UTC 2002

I wrote:

>I just wrote [[Metapedia]], and I tried to link to <metapedia.org>,
>which of course is wrong, so I fixed it when I figured it out.
>But neither <metapedia.org> nor <metapedia.com> seems to be owned now,
>so would it be more trouble than it's worth to get them?

I guess that "Metapedia" is just an abbreviation for "Meta-Wikipedia",
so this seems less reasonable than before,
since we certainly do have <meta.wikipedia.org>.

>The <title>s of Metapedia pages say "Wikipedia" in them.
>That should be "Metapedia" too, don't you think?

However, this could still use changing, one way or another,
so that I can distinguish the [[Main Page]]s of each wiki
in the titles on my web browser's minimised windows.

-- Toby