[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Tex update status

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Mon Dec 30 22:37:00 UTC 2002

> On a related note, I'd like some feedback on the suggestion to provide
> support for inline musical notation via GNU Lilypond:
> http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_markup

In favor if we can get possible security issues sorted out (anyone e-
mailed the Lilypond folks yet?). Also, we should run some performance
tests on the MIDI generation etc. to make sure that it's not too taxing.

Since this is likely to come up again, should we think about a general
plugin framework or something like that? texvc might be extended in that
fashion.

Regards,

Erik