[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Tex update status

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Mon Dec 30 22:01:35 UTC 2002

On lun, 2002-12-30 at 13:08, Magnus Manske wrote:
> What's with the Tex feature update? Anything final yet?

It's sitting in CVS, and the fixed English language file looks right.
(** But we're still missing translations for the TeX options for most
languages! **)

Shall I install it wikipedia-wide? Is there any objection other than
Toby's? See: http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texvc

On a related note, I'd like some feedback on the suggestion to provide
support for inline musical notation via GNU Lilypond:
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_markup

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)