[Wikipedia-l] Year in music

Nicholas Knight nknight at pocketinet.com
Thu Dec 26 00:47:12 UTC 2002

If you have knowledge of other genres of music, there's no reason you can't
add information on them at all. The disposition towards rock is merely
because that's what's currently being added, presumably because those working
on it know more about it than other subjects. If you have knowledge of jazz,
classical, whatever, there's no reason you can't be adding that information.