[Wikipedia-l] Year in music

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at epost.de
Wed Dec 25 22:47:46 UTC 2002

He's back with another, similar IP. Now [[2003]] already contains:

    * [[2003 in film]]
    * [[2003 in literature]]
    * [[2003 in music]]
    * [[2003 in sports]]
    * [[2003 in television]]

IMHO this is *way* too far out.

I left him a note at Talk:List of musical events
<http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_musical_events>, lacking a
better place. Someone please make him stop, before we have to clean up
all year entries again.

Magnus