[Wikipedia-l] Plz stop harrassing Helga

Bridget Bridget
Mon Dec 2 16:35:55 UTC 2002

Plz stop harrassing Helga. It was argued that her changes were POV by changing German ultimatum to German/Lithuana treaty --- it seems to me that Helga was making the article not only NPOV but also more informative, as ultimatum is a much more weighted word than treaty.

On Boleslaus I - the changes do not make me wish to ban Helga-it makes me wonder why, if Helga is wrong and Boleslaus managed to pass the crowd to successors, then why doesn't the page link to these successors?