[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: [WikiFR-l] Ca rame: mea culpa ??

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 16:34:17 UTC 2003

Hello

Ryo is a bit worried he might be the reason why
wikipedia is down, for immediately after he made a
first set of query, wikipedia slowed very strongly,
then after he made another one, wikipedia stopped
working.

at least from here

as for myself, I don't understand that tech stuff, I
just see that wiki has apparently been non accessible
for the past 6 hours.

He suggested I forwarded his mail for explanation of
what he did

Note: forwarded message attached.