[Wikipedia-l] space after headings

Lee Daniel Crocker lee at piclab.com
Thu Mar 20 00:53:27 UTC 2003

> (tarquin <tarquin at planetunreal.com>):
>
> the basic idea is that stray empty lines (which are often added to wiki
> markup after headings for legibility of the markup) no longer make
> presentation alterations.

It is my intent that the presence or absence of a blank line in between
a header and the following paragraph should make no difference at all
in the resulting output, which should be a header element followed by
a paragraph element.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,