[Wikipedia-l] RE: Current events

Pedro M.V. macv at interlap.com.ar
Sun Mar 16 18:57:55 UTC 2003

I like the TWiki system to create table ( we could import it here to wikipedit - wikipedia edition format - ).

One can use HTML to create tables, but use | it´s easy to create simple tables.

One would create a minimum common wiki format , for nearly all the wikis, including wikipedia and Twiki.

Now, I know why ones resist using anchors. Because # is used in wikipedit for numbered list ( in Twiki is for anchors and very usefull).

The problem with Indymedia is that this site is not GNU Free Documentation License (it´s open content). In this case, they would change it.

We would include indymedia like news source for http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_events

Regards.

----
Elabore caseramente biodiesel para su actual motor de gasoil petrolífero
La solución a sus problemas energéticos.

http://www.enlazando.com/energia
http://journeytoforever.org/energiaweb/