[Wikipedia-l] Re: Stop your stupid, hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

Mirko Thiessen mt at mirko-thiessen.de
Fri Mar 14 21:23:43 UTC 2003

Hello,

I strongly recommend that we stop discussing with Albert Jacher on his
talk page. He is either the most bizarre troll I've ever seen, or we
must seriously fear for his mental health. It appears difficult to me
to discuss with someone proclaiming himself "speaker of God"; with
someone who claims that his thoughts are too wise to be understood by
Wikipedians. I am in favour of greatest tolerance towards other users,
but here should be a limit IMO. We should ignore him, even if that
means, that we embody the dark and the evil in "Albertanism".

Mirko.

--
Mirko Thiessen
http://www.mirko-thiessen.de