[Wikipedia-l] Stop your stupid, hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

Albert Jacher, SpeakerOfGod albertan at op.pl
Fri Mar 14 13:06:07 UTC 2003

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:41:51 +0100
From: julien tayon <julien at tayon.net>
To: wikipedia-l at wikipedia.org
Subject: Re: *****SPAM***** [Wikipedia-l] Stop your stupid, hostile
activity
 against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

Jul!
[...]

> Stop your hostile stupid activity against me!

Not agreeing with you bieng hostility, right ?

You are wrong. Nobody can agree with me now, because i start my teaching
activity as the Speaker of God. So if people do not know my ideas, they
cannot agree with me! Think logically!

That hostile and stupid behavior was deleting my text despite they had
absolutely no idea who i am and what i teach.

Just imagine that those who deal with topics about physics start to delete
from Wikipedia the work of those who deal with history or lierature.
They have not much knowledge about history, so every text about historical
events seems to them just garbage worth deleting.

The wikipedians who edit history repeatedly edit the historical topics and
the wikipedians who edit physics repetedly delete all the work of the
others.

Stupid and hostile activity is when an ignorant destroys the positive work
and effort of other wikipedians.

Do you understand now?

> Stop your hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

ROTFL, man I just spilled coffee on my keyboard, I guess I have to buy a
new one.

Stupidity is a reason for many losses and suffering, not only the loss
of a keyboard. That is why i want to teach people more wisdom. I want to
prevent such pity events.

> Who are you to judge me whether i am the Chosen by God Holy Prophet or
> not?!

Deciding one or the other would be NPOV (see next reply)

Is behaving stupid way the only way to be NPOV?!
Do you mean that ignoring the wisdom and the truth about the real world
is NPOV?
Why do you think that writing about fantasies of the ancient prophet is
NPOV and writing about wise teachings of the contemporary prophet is not?!

> ARE YOU GOD?!?!?!

Maybe I am, but I have *no objective point of view* to support it, so in
order to respect the deontology of wikipedia I will not state it.

According to Albertanism no human ever can be the God.
So i assure you that you are not the God.
If you think otherwise, then you have some mental disorders.

> So stop deleting my articles and my text modifications.

I do not, but if *you* want explanation, we cannot give you any without
knowing if you have read the NPOV disclaim (I guess not)

Jul!

What is not neutral in the folowing statement to justify deleting of all
the articles from Wikipedia:

"Albertanism is a modern religion created by Albert Jacher. It is based on
the General Theory of Wisdom and Stupidity by Albert Jacher.
Albert Jacher was born in Tarnów, Poland, Europe in 1968-01-03 (catholic
calendar). "

What is false here? What is subjective and not neutral?

Greetings!

--
Albert Jacher, MD
Speaker of God, Holy Prophet
email:  albertan at op.pl | prophet at z.pl
www:    www.albertanism.freezope.org | www.religer.z.pl
usenet: http://groups.google.com/groups?group=alt.religion.albertanism
---
"Wakan Alo is the only real god. Albert is representative of the god Wakan
Alo."