[Wikipedia-l] not voting

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 01:21:51 UTC 2003

I just wanted to say that I'm not voting, because I
think it's a waste of time and effort and completely
against the wiki way.  If you want to decide things
like this, go ahead, but I still think the solution is
consensus and not democracy.  Plus, it's such a silly
matter to vote on, I don't care what you guys decide.
Have fun with the voting game.  I'm just tired of
reading messages on Wikipedia-L about it.  Oh, and
btw, I think an article should count if it's 50+
bytes.  ;-)

Chuck

=====
Learn Esperanto! - http://www.lernu.net/