[Wikipedia-l] takubot

Takuya Murata takusi at manjiro.net
Sun Mar 2 00:44:51 UTC 2003

>A day or a week sounds good to me.  We love bots, but it's
good for
>people to talk it over first,

Yeah, I would love to discuss and expected much before
running bots. But the long time brings more thoughts from
varaetiy of people? It seems to me in most of cases that
once a post in Village Pump became old say some hours, it
hardly gets more attention.

Fortunettly or unfortunatelly there is the tendency that
people act first then discuss. It is really difficult to get
many supports or complains before actually making
significant changes.

Yeah, maybe bots should be an exception because the result
might be unfixable. But some bots are really harmful and I
believe mime too.