[Wikipedia-l] takubot

Takuya Murata takusi at manjiro.net
Sun Mar 2 00:20:43 UTC 2003

>We're saying the same thing.

Not quite. You believe reading the manual is the
responsibility of each participant and I don't agree.

>Why didn't I tell you? Because Wikipedia is not my job.
It's not my life. I
>don't check in every 15 minutes, every hour, on every
discussion, to monitor
>what goes on.

So you are saying if you delete some text from the article
and some complain about it, then you will say you don't want
to debate because you don't have time?

>I wouldn't mind being omniscient and omnipotent, but I'm
not. You shouldn't
>be upset with me for not knowing everything.

I am being upset not because you are not omnisicent but
because you didn't talk. Wikipedia is a community and the
basis of community is communication.

>But I do appreciate that you think I should be able to know
everything.

I only wish the community functions.