[Wikipedia-l] Refactoring of Naming, Projects, etc

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Tue Jul 30 17:36:25 UTC 2002

I volunteered ages ago to try & reorganise naming conventions, and tie
them in with things like presentation conventions, Wiki Projects and
"basic topic" pages.
I'm still mulling it over, and I'e got to the point where I'd like to
start laying out ideas.
There's no way this can be cleanly refactored overnight, so I'm thinking
of using the Meta wiki, to first set out a page scheme and then start
refactoring. That way "normal service" (!) won't be disturbed on the
wikipedia: namespace.
Any objections if I discreetly set up in a corner of MetaWikipedia?

tarquin