[Wikipedia-l] Wat is een oefenwedstrijd?

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 14:13:04 UTC 2002

I seem to remember "oefenen" in Dutch means something
like to practice for better results (ie to do
exercices repeatedly such as in sport and music maybe)

foto van een is obviously "photography from a"

wedstrijd is a sport competition, a sport event, a
meeting

as for NEC, check out http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/

looks like football to me :-)

so I would say it's a picture taken during practice of
that team...