[Wikipedia-l] Image question

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Jul 25 02:14:57 UTC 2002

Does the Image: namespace still contain ALL the images used in ALL the
differerent language versions of the wikipedia? I'm looking at orphaned
images and wondering what to do about the large number of orphans with
labels/captions/titles in languages other than English. Do I just
pretend they're not there?

eg. 'auge.gif' - a German diagram of the human eye, with labels. Looks
like it comes from a textbook.
'angulorecto.png' - a Right Angle, labelled in a language I can't
identify.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: