[WikiEN-l] Request for administrator privileges

J.T. Stanton II reachjt at cox.net
Thu Jan 30 21:49:28 UTC 2003

   Hello . . .

Writing to request sysop status - my motivation is simple : * -based sex
practice,
Like This, queef, ulm, Tea bag sex position, teabagging, John Cheese,
Erectile Bone, Cabinet of Canada  . . .  ad infinitum.
  I've no doubt that this kind of nonsense would eventually get caught
with or without me, but what's the point in waiting for someone else to
come along and clean it up if my fair amount of spare time and
T3-and-friendly-boss-equipped day job give me the ample opprotunity to
help keep the 'pedia tidy ? After all, *someone* has to finish
classifying and deleting all those orphaned talk pages . . .

Anyway . . . take a look at the 'votes for deletion' page, and tell me
everyone's life wouldn't be easier if I could just dump garbage like '
Arise Oh Compatriots Nigerias Call Obey ' myself.  :' )

~ J.T.  ( Tzaquiel )

PS : I might've cross-posted this to the Wikipedia list - if so, all
apologies !