[WikiEN-l] 142.177.xxx.xxx (aka 24) is at it again

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 22:38:39 UTC 2003

I found this on my meta talk page after I extended a
ban on an IP that is virtually identical to an IP that
had already been banned for making a hideous racial
slur:

>Murder of vast numbers of people who believe as you
>do becomes justified, when you use control of a
>technology that they don't have, to censor their
>views on what you are doing, and make it impossible
>for them to stop you any other way.

I may have been wrong in banning the IP from en.wiki
but I don't appreciate thinly veiled threats on my
life.

Can we ban all this users IPs and perhaps call the
cops?

For background on this user see:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Maveric149/archive_8

Direct link to my talk page: