[WikiEN-l] Re: Beer

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Fri Jan 24 19:28:24 UTC 2003

Jimbo re: Jason re: Jimbo:
>> > Summer/Fall, 2003, East coast of US
>> > Winter/Spring, 2004, West coast of US (Vegas, baby!)
>> > Summer/Fall, 2004, Europe
>> > Winter/Spring, 2004, Asia/Australia
>>
>> Why do you need to separate them in time? I somehow can't imagine
>> many people travelling the world to go to all the wikipedia
>> conferences :-)
>
>I would.  I don't imagine anyone else would.

haha, I'm trying to plan ahead for this one trip--$300 for me being an
investment.  ^_^

the starving student cliche, kq

p.s. i'm on the east coast, and there's a page started at meta re:
meetups.

wikikarma: [[An American Family]] fixup yesterday.  more due, I'm
sure; I'll get on it after returning from the library.