[WikiEN-l] Draft of our 2003 press release

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 10:19:41 UTC 2003

I have created a draft for our 2003 press release and have placed it at
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:2003_Press_Release

Unfortunately, I will be out of town for the next several days so I will not
be able to submit a news summary to Slashdot or anywhere else if we hit the
100,000 article mark while I am gone. So it would be great if somebody else
could do this. See the talk page for some suggested text to send to Slashdot.

Also, if anybody knows where we could submit our press release for free then
please do so when the time comes.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

WikiKarma Payment:
Writing the draft press release and