[WikiEN-l] 172 :-(

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Mon Jan 13 11:26:22 UTC 2003

Zoe wrote:

> No one seems interested in doing anything about him, despite
> repeatedly writing POV articles and refusing to compromise.  If nobody
> cares what the Wikipedia looks like, why should we?

I'm too busy watching Fwappler (and trying to understand what on earth
s/he means) and despairing at the latest invasion by BDSMers. (what is
it about fetishists and wikipedia? oh yeah. I remember. we're ALL
masochists here.... ;-)

the Olympics article is fine at the mo. I'll stick it on my watchlist