[WikiEN-l] A facelift for the Main Page: Wikipedia Day and 100,000 articles soon

Alexander Stephen Bradbury bradba at bishop-perowne.worcs.sch.uk
Fri Jan 3 15:21:10 UTC 2003

I think the new main page is looking pretty good, I wouldn't mind changing
the current one for it. I think going live with it on Wikipedia Day (if
people agree, obviously) would be great. It would certainly great if we
could get 100,000 articles by Wikipedia Day, but unless we got thousands
of bot generated articles, I can't see it happening. We definitely need a
press release though. Some statistics (like in the PG newsletters) would
be nice, what we've achieved, what we need to do. Has anyone drafted
anything yet?

ASB [[User:Smelialichu]]
--
<signature>
There are only 10 types of people in this world;