[WikiEN-l] [[New Imperialism]]

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 21:37:19 UTC 2003

Please review [[New Imperialism]] and its edit history.  172 has made this dense, what-looks-to-be-copyrighted article with his/her own idiosyncractic markup and tons of oblique references to other items without explaining those other references.  I attempted to do some markup correction, not at all changing the content except for spelling and grammar fixes and a couple of NPOVing attempts, very minor (I took out a characterization of Theodore Roosevelt as racist, for example).  This took about half an hour of work.  172 cavalierly reverted the entire thing without comment.

I asked several questins in Talk, and 172's only answer was, "Look it up in a high school history text."

Zoe