[WikiEN-l] Return of DW?

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 28 18:37:14 UTC 2003

I strongly suspect that User:Ron Davis is User:DW (who was banned a while
ago) under a different name. Both have worked a very great deal on cemetery
articles, both have a very similar (non-conventional) biographical style,
both place a string of periods before their signature, and the long message
Ron Daivs left on [[User talk:Rbrwr]] has more than a hint of DW to it.
Most recently, Ron Davis has moved [[List of communities in Quebec]] back
to [[Communities of the Province of Quebec, Canada]], from where it was
originally moved by User:Montréalais. Montréalais' move was correct in my
opinion, Ron Davis' is rather petty, and judging from the comment he left
on [[Talk:List of communities in Quebec]], was done simply because it
wasn't the name he had originally given the article (considering articles
he had written to be "owned" by him was another DW characteristic).

What we should do about this, if anything, I don't know. I just mention it
out of interest and as a sort of warning. Apologies if it seems that I'm
jumping to conclusions, but I've been watching this guy for a number of
weeks, and I'm completely convinced.

lp (camembert)
WikiKarma: two more Turner Prize winners - [[Tony Cragg]] and [[Richard Long]]