[WikiEN-l] Re: edit war at [[Jewish ethnocentrism]]

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 23:36:51 UTC 2003

On Saturday 22 February 2003 04:00 am, Jimmy Wales wrote:
> I just banned Clutch.  He's been warned before, and I've just had
> enough.
>
> --Jimbo

I can't say that I am happy but I am relieved. It would have been much better
if Clutch simply got along with people.

Jonathan Walther wrote:
> I have been bending over backwards to work
> cooperatively. .....

I'm sorry but I almost fell out of my chair laughing. On Sunday a few months
ago I remember you being in 4 different edit wars during the same day. In
each case it was one person against a group of old timers and interested
newbies. That one person was you. I noted this fact on the mailing list and
you should have been banned at that time (temporarily at least) - esp since
you have been involved in similar edits wars since and your crusade
"correcting" Lir was over the top.

So /IF/ you have been bending over backwards then your views are even more
bizarre and absolute than I thought.

Perhaps this unchallenged email will spark your memory:
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2003-February/000908.html

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

WikiKarma:
Go Wikipedes!