[WikiEN-l] edit war at [[Jewish ethnocentrism]]

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat Feb 22 07:14:00 UTC 2003

> I just banned Clutch.  He's been warned before, and I've just had
> enough.

Thank you, Jimbo. It is about time. For the reasons, see e.g. my message
http://www.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2003-January/000894.html

Clutch has
- vandalized user pages
- misrepresented himself ("I agree with Clutch" as Jonathan Walther, who
is Clutch)
- engaged in countless edit wars
- removed perfectly valid content from articles
- added unfounded POV assertions to articles
(e.g. the social work article: "They generally force their 'help' on
people who don't want it and ignore human rights ..trained to place
feelings and gut instincts supreme above reason .." etc.)
- lied about and slandered other users who pointed out his behavior.

The only reason he hasn't been banned before is his "I have done nothing
wrong, look at what all the other evil people have been doing" strategy.

I am looking forward to working constructively with people who share many
valid views, pro-Palestinian, pro-Israel, even views I consider anti-
Semitic or otherwise unacceptable, but who are able to express these views
without engaging in childish behavior and violating established policies.
Clutch is not one of these people.

Regards,

Erik