[WikiEN-l] The MIT vandal is back

rednblack at alum.mit.edu rednblack at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 14 23:40:23 UTC 2003

Bah... this is definitely not a neutral point of view. Many people would
even question the existence of "hysteria" as an actual thing rather than a
construct created by a largely-male medical establishment, aside from those who
would simply question the neutrality of the largely-male medical establishment
in deciding when a woman is being "hysterical" and when she is not.

Anyway, regardless of whether it's "true" or not, I don't think it's vandalism.

Saurabh

------
"[L]iberals and conservatives alike can find catered news that does not
 challenge their prejudices but rather reinforces them." -- Nicholas Kristof