[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l digest, Vol 1 #136 - 9 msgs

Jesse Alter jesse at snacksoft.com
Tue Feb 11 16:39:45 UTC 2003

Zoe, once again you've taken what I've tried to put across tactfully as
a personal attack. Did you read my post, or just skim it? My first
sentence was that I have no objections, and I think it should have been
clear that I noted that you had an admirable history on Wikipedia. My
comments could have been applied to anyone who wished to become a sysop
in order to have some authoritive control over Lir.